Friday, October 5, 2007

Blogging: Day Two (or Crack Corn Cakes)

Right now I am in danger of being swallowed by my couch. My stomach is full of corn cakes and white bean soup from Nero's. I wasn't even offended that our waiter laughed when my sister and I requested our third basket of corn cakes. Let me sum it up for you - crispy and golden on the outside, soft and warm on the inside - spread with butter - devour - then repeat. And now I'm trying to blog. Maybe I need to stick to the hip coffee shops around town. I felt so creative yesterday as I sat in my uncomfortable chair, drank my (non-fat) latte and watched the parade of bohemians and business people coming and going, united in their quest for caffeine. I felt so energized, so productive. Now I just feel full, and sleepy! But I'm a blogger now, so that's what I will do. And then maybe I'll give in to the couch and take a short cat nap to reward myself............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.